iPhone/iPad Stereo Microphone
The iPhone/iPad Stereo Microphone plugs into your Apple device's docking plug, and has an external pair of condenser microphones that provide superb analog-to-digital audio. Yet, the iPhone/iPad Stereo Microphone is compact enough to go anywhere with you, in your pocket. Works with any recording app. The microphones can be adjusted 180° for rich sounding recording fidelity, capturing the audio elements you want to record while enhancing the reality with the ambient sounds of the environment.
It has its own microphone pre-amp and analog-to-digital converter for low noise and exceptional sound quality. The iPhone/iPad Stereo Microphone can handle up to 125 dB sound levels for capturing a variety of noise levels without distorting the sound and a stereo limiter to subdue loud bursts of sound.
It has a USB input so that you can charge your microphone through a computer or use a power adapter to avoid cutting off extended recording sessions when the device has run out of power. The iPhone/iPad Stereo Microphone is great for recording live audio, writing songs using the help of an app, or gathering sound effects for productions or remixes.
• Stereo Condenser Microphones
• Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad generation 3, iPhone and iPod Touch
• Attaches to dock connector
• Records with CD digital quality
• Adjusts 180° from front to back
• Built-in analog-to-digital converter
• Has an integrated microphone preamp
• Adjustable input level control
• Compact for portability