Wireless Bluetooth Ski Helmet Speakers
Wireless Bluetooth Ski Helmet Speakers are simple to use, pair easily with any Bluetooth-enabled device and work in any helmet that has a sleeve for an ear piece.
• Connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy, one-touch pairing. (Compatible with all iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxies and all other Android devices. Also compatible with Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players such as iPod touch 2nd gen and newer and iPod nano 7th gen and newer)
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Patented 2-button control system allows you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music and answer calls from outside your helmet without removing your gloves
• Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed to take audio drop-ins
• IPX4 sweat- and water-resistant
• Reconnects automatically to previously paired device
• Play time: 9-10 hours
• Standby time: 280 hours
• Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP for high-quality stereo sound streaming and AVCRP to control track and volume remotely
• Wireless range: up to 30 feet
• Size: 2" x 2" x .5"
• Tested to work perfectly at -20° C/-4° F
• Weight: 0.18 lbs.
• Driver size: 40mm
• Max volume: 120 decibels
• Includes USB charging cable, backup audio line-in cable with controls, carry pouch and instruction manual
• Helmet not included
NOTE: Your helmet or helmet liner must have slots for audio drop-ins
• Compatible with newer models of these helmet brands with an audio-ready liner:
- Smith Optics