Take Anywhere International News Source Radio
The Take Anywhere International News Source Radio features a dual speaker system that adds a surprising dimension of high quality sound to your radio listening. In fact, it's so good you'll want to use it to play your MP3 player with its line-in jack. Plus, you can also record, make and preserve verbal notes via the built-in mic or external mic, and it even lets you record your favorite radio shows directly off the air.
Its memory stores 248 of your favorite stations for retrieval by quick memory scan, auto tuning storage or keypad entry. The Take Anywhere International News Source Radio's built-in micro-SD card port supports up to 16 GB letting you play your own music library through the G2 and the mini USB 2.0 jack facilitates charging and field upgrades.
You can set the Take Anywhere International News Source Radio to operate in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew and Thai. Other features include: clock timer, lock, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, tuning indicator and backlit, adjustable LCD.
• Digital AM/FM/SW radio with signal strength indicator
• Radio data system display
• 248-station memory storage
• MPS and WMA decode and recording, e-book TXT support
• Dual stereo speakers with digital volume control
• Record functions: MIC record, line-in record, record radio (able to record while playing)
• Sleep timer and alarm clock functions
• Multiple language selections
• Built in micro SD card reader (supports up to 16GB)
• Ports: 3.5mm headphone outlet, line-in, MIC, mini-USB 2.0 jack (high speed)
• MIC recorder
• Includes USB rechargeable 1250 mAh lithium battery