TV Wireless Headphones
NEW AND IMPROVED, NOW WITH DIGITAL CONNECTION! Enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies at any time, at any volume… without disturbing your spouse or neighbors. TV Wireless Headphones are comfortable to wear and have a range up to 160 feet. Plus, they connect with virtually all TVs, including the latest Smart TVs with digital audio output (“TOSLINK”).
• Compatible with virtually all TV sets, including today’s newest Smart TVs
• Watch TV at your personal preferred volume level without disturbing others
• No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth necessary — operates on reliable UHF stereo frequencies (2.4GHz digital technology)
• 160-ft. wireless range (unobstructed)
• Operates approximately 5 hours on a full charge
• Comfortable padded design
• Available in Black or Silver
• Simple “top charging” cradle make charging foolproof
• Volume control on headphones
• Low power alert
• Auto On / Off protects hardware and conserves battery power
• In addition to TVs, this device can be used with virtually any other audio source (radio, stereo, MP3 player, etc.)
• Also works as a traditional wired headphones with the included 3.5mm cable
• Transmission mode: UHF stereo
• Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Operation Voltage (Base Unit): DC5V
• Operation Voltage (Headphones): DC3.7V
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Distortion: <0.5% at 1KHz
• S/N Ratio: <95dB
• Charger/transmitter base plugs into an AC outlet
• Connects to TV in one of three different ways:
• Headphone Jack — When using the included 3.5mm audio cable you will only be able to hear audio through the headphones. The internal TV speakers will not function while the 3.5mm audio cable is plugged in.
• Audio Out — Use the included RCA to 3.5mm adapter. Connect the audio out cable directly to the TV (not to the cable box) to ensure all sources can be heard. When the audio out cable is connected to the TV all audio sources will work including the cable box.
• Fiber Optic Cable — If your TV has digital audio output (also called "optical audio” or “TOSLINK”), use the included fiber optic cable.
• Note: Sounds will come out of the TV speakers and headphones if it is hooked up using the red/white RCA cables. If it is hooked up using an aux cable (headphone jack) sounds will not come out of both the TV speakers and the headphones at the same time.
• Note: You can use more than 1 pair of headphones (maximum of 8 headphones) connected with the 2.4 G transmitter base at the same time.
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty.