TV Wireless Headphones
Enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies at any time, at any volume… without disturbing your family or neighbors. TV Wireless Headphones are comfortable to wear and have a range up to 100 feet. Plus, a new fool-proof design makes charging a breeze.
• Compatible with virtually all TV sets, including Smart TVs
• Watch TV at your personal preferred volume level
• No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth necessary — operates on reliable UHF stereo frequencies (2.4GHz digital technology)
• Automatically finds the strongest signal with a 31-channel frequency-hopping system
• 100-ft. wireless range
• Operates approximately 14 hours (at 2/3 volume) on a full charge
• Comfortable padded design
• Simple “top charging” cradle make charging foolproof
• Onboard volume control
• Low power alert
• Auto On / Off protects hardware and conserves battery power
• In addition to TVs, this device can be used with any other audio source (stereo, MP3 player, etc.)
• Attenuation select switch gives you the best sound from specific devices: -8dB for TV, DVD or stereo; 0dB for smartphone, tablet or MP3 player
• Can be used as regular wired headphones with the included 3.5mm cable
• Includes 2 rechargeable AAA batteries for the headphones (batteries can be replaced in the future if they start to wear down)
• Connects to your TV via the 3.5mm headphone jack or the red and white RCA audio output jacks
• Includes all necessary cables
• Transmission mode: UHF Stereo
• Carrier frequency: 2.4GHz Digital
• Operation voltage (Base Unit): DC 5V 550mA
• Operation voltage (Headphones): 2X AAA size Rechargeable NiMH batteries (included)
• Frequency response: 30Hz~ 20KHz
• Distortion: 0.5%
• S/N ratio: 70 dB
• Operation distance: Up to 100 ft. (unobstructed)
• Charger/transmitter base plugs into an AC outlet
Will this device work with my TV set?
• If your TV has a headphone jack, you can connect with the included RCA-to-3.5mm cable. Plug the 3.5mm side (the single black wire) into the headphone jack on your TV. Plug the red and white RCA plugs into the transmitter base.
• If your TV does NOT have a headphone jack, you can connect this device using the red and white RCA audio out jacks. Use the included Y-shaped 3.5mm-to-RCA adapter. Plug one set of red and white RCA plugs into the red and white audio out jacks on the back of your TV. Plug the other set of red and white RCA plugs into the transmitter base.
• If your TV does not have a headphone jack or red and white RCA audio out jacks, it probably has an optical output jack (a.k.a. “optical audio,” “TOSLINK” or “Digital Audio Out (Optical)." In that case you will need a Digital Audio Connector from Sharper Image (Item No. 205197).
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty.
• To watch the Instructional Video please click here.