Steady-Cam HD Video Drone
The Steady-Cam HD Video Drone combines a superior flying experience with smooth steady photos and images!
• Flight time: up to 25 minutes
• 3-axis precision gimbal (anti-shake camera mount)
• 3 flight modes suit your skills and experience as an RC/drone pilot
- Smart Mode: Ideal for newer pilots — drone will always move in the direction the right-hand control stick is pushed, no matter which way the nose is pointed. Drone also stays in a 26-ft. "safe zone" around the pilot and keeps it within 300 feet of takeoff position.
- Angle (Pilot) Mode: Preferred by more experienced flyers — gives the pilot maximum control for more exciting videography. Drone will move in the direction the control stick is pushed relative to the nose of the aircraft. Also features position hold, self-leveling and a maximum altitude of 400 feet.
- Return-to-Home Mode: Drone flies in a straight line back to the pilot and lands automatically within 13-26 feet of the pilot. (This feature can be activated at any time if the pilot loses sight of the drone.)
• Video field of view: 130°
• Fixed focal length
• Resolution: FULL HD 1080p (adjustable 60, 50 or 48 FPS)
• Photo resolution: 12 megapixels
• Automatic white balance
• Video transmission range: up to 1,900 ft. (600m)
• Maximum flying height: default 400 feet above ground level (can be adjusted)
• Maximum rotational velocity: 65°/s
• Maximum bank angle: 35°
• Maximum climb rate in Smart and Angle modes: 3m/s
• Maximum descent rate in Smart and Angle modes: 2m/s
• Radio control frequency band: 2.4GHz
• Battery: 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included)
• Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo DC balancing smart charger with AC adapter
• Transmitter: 10-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink
• Storage/memory: Micro SD Class 10 (includes 8GB card, and supports larger cards up to 128GB)
• Includes the aircraft, 1080P HD camera, a CGO2-GB 3 axis precision gimbal, the ST10 personal ground station (transmitter), 2 batteries, a charger and an 8GB micro SD card
• Also includes sun shade, car charger, USB adapter/charger and an extra set of 4 rotors
NOTE: Please follow local laws and maintain visual contact with aircraft at all times.