Songbird Hearing In-Ear Sound Amplifier
The Songbird Hearing In-Ear Sound Amplifier uses digital technology to amplify the noises around you, so you can have a better awareness of your surroundings and resume your favorite everyday activities.
• Personal sound amplifier
• Fits discretely inside the ear
• One size fits all
• Retention cord connects to the body and comfortably rests inside the bowl of your ear to help hold your device in place. (If you have larger or smaller ears you may find that using one of the included different-sized retention cords more comfortable.)
• 100% digital processing
• Dynamic feedback suppression
• More channels, for clearer audio processing
• Use it alone or purchase a second device to wear in the other ear (each unit sold separately)
• Includes travel case
• Includes tube cleaning tools
• Adjust the volume by tapping on your ear two times in quick succession. You will hear 1 to 4 beeps as it changes settings: 1 beep = quietest setting, 4 beeps = loudest setting.
• Can be used with land lines and cell phones
• Does not cause interference with cell phones
• Open battery door to turn power off and extend battery life
• Battery life: approximately one week depending on use
• Includes 6 mercury-free “10A” alkaline batteries
• Acclimation: You may not be used to all of the sounds at first, so taking a little time to get used to them is recommended. Start by wearing your device in a quiet area of your house for an hour the first day. Increase your usage to two hours the next, three the following day... and so on. By the end of the first week, you should be able to comfortably wear your device for six to eight hours a stretch. By the end of week two, you should feel comfortable wearing your device from morning to night.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a personal care item and is returnable if in its original unopened packaging and unused condition.