New York Times "Liberty and the World Trade Center"
Liberty and the World Trade Center is an enduring symbol of American spirit. This handsome wall display features an iconic New York Times photographic reprint, three genuine U.S. stamps and two genuine U.S. coins.
• Espresso wood frame
• Officially licensed photo “Liberty and the World Trade Center” by Fred R. Conrad
• Appeared in print December 5, 1983
• Includes three iconic U.S. Liberty stamps (3-cent, 8-cent, 11-cent)
• Includes two genuine U.S. coins (reverse of a Presidential Dollar and reverse of a New York State Quarter)
• Comes ready to hang
• Dimensions: 21" L x 15" W x 0.75" H
• Includes certificate of authenticity