Natural Pressure and Tension Reducer
The Natural Pressure and Tension Reducer is a handheld device that stimulates the inner ear to alleviate pressure and tension associated with headaches and migraines.
• Gentle and drug-free
• Naturally facilitates light, inner ear pressure-stimulation that activates various cranial nerves, thereby alleviating the symptoms of tension and pressure that are commonly associated with headaches and migraines
Can be used two ways:
• Method one: the user creates a negative pressure stimulus by lightly deflating the device before placing into the ear for 15 to 20 seconds, alternating 2 to 3 times per ear
• Method two: the user creates a positive pressure stimulus by repeatedly pressing down on the device while in the ear to create light puffs of air for 15 to 20 seconds, alternating 2 to 3 times per ear
• In both applications of use, the positive and negative pressure stimulus create a therapeutic response of pressure and tension relief within the head that is nearly instantaneous
• Starts working in minutes
• U.S. patent pending
• Listed and registered with FDA
• Doctor approved and tested
PLEASE NOTE: This is a personal care item and is returnable if in its original unopened packaging and unused condition.