Mini Weapons 4-Book Set
Channel your inner MacGyver… and challenge your office mates to a battle of miniature proportions. The Mini Weapons 4-Book Set is your guide to building over 100 safe and fun replicas of real medieval weapons, spy gear and more!
• Clever and fun books for all ages
• Demonstrates the laws of physics, inspires youth creativity, proposes experimentation and fuels the imagination
• Many of the projects cost only pennies
• Many projects are great representations of their real-life counterparts
• Each project comes with a bill of materials, step-by-step instructions and possible variations of construction
• Written by veteran toy designer John Austin
• Book 1: 40+ projects including shoelace darts, clothespin catapult, penny bombs and more
• Book 2: 30+ spy weapons, surveillance tools and other gear
• Book 3: 30+ defense weapons inspired by the Dark Ages, including a marshmallow catapult, chopstick bow, bottle cap crossbow and a clothespin ballista
• Book 4: 100 perforated targets divided into three themes — basic, secret agent and Dark Ages, plus instructions for five bonus mini weapons
PLEASE NOTE: When using the information in these books, remember that the unexpected can happen! It is important that you understand neither the author, the publisher, nor the bookseller can or will guarantee your safety. When you try these projects described here, you do so at your own risk.