Laser Bicycle Lane
The Laser Bicycle Lane projects a pair of red laser lines onto the street to create a virtual bike lane that’s visible to motorists.
• Two red lasers (<5mW) project a virtual bike lane onto the street
• Bike lane lines can be projected continuously or flashing
• Bike lane lines are visible up to one mile away, even under headlights and streetlamps
• 5 LED red tail lights with three options: flashing, steady or random
• Waterproof and shockproof
• Super-lightweight design — only 0.12 lbs.
• Charges via USB in one hour
• USB cable included
• Mounting bracket included