LED Word Clock
The LED Word Clock is the only timepiece that selectively highlights a matrix of words to display the current time. It’s a new way of looking at time!
• Ideal for home or office
• Fun for kids to read
• Time is displayed in words
• Shows time in five minute intervals
• Words are illuminated in bright, white, easy-to-read LED light
• Easy to set, only two buttons (“+” and “-”)
• Built in easel back for tabletop use
• Can also be hung on a wall
• Plugs into an AC outlet
NOTE: To set the LED Word Clock, press and hold the "+" or "-" button on the side. The time will go forward (or backward) in 5-minute increments. When the time on the screen matches the current time, let go of the button. For best results, set the clock when the current time is right on a five-minute interval such as 1:00, 1:05, 1:10, 1:15, etc. There is no AM or PM to worry about.