LED Pain Relief Slippers
LED Pain Relief Slippers have red and infrared lights in the insoles, to relax your feet. Just have a seat and turn them on!
• Targeted LED phototherapy for the feet
• FDA cleared
• OTC Class 2 medical device
• Red and infrared lights in the insoles
• Relaxes muscles
• Relieves muscle spasms, pain and stiffness
• Easy to operate (simple On/Off controls)
• Recommended treatment: 14 to 25 minutes per day
• Two sizes available: Medium (fits women up to size 10) and Large (fits men up to size 12)
• Plugs into an AC outlet or a USB port
• LED Pain Relief Slippers are not designed for walking. To prevent damage, please use them while seated or reclining
NOTE: Infrared light is not visible to the human eye. All LEDs are operating when the device is turned on.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a personal care item and is returnable if in its original unopened packaging and unused condition. Not for use by those who are pregnant or have light sensitivity.