Historic U.S. Currency Set
The Historic U.S. Currency Set features three hard-to-find notes from the previous century, handsomely displayed in an acrylic frame!
• Includes three types of U.S. currency: a $2 Federal Reserve Note, the “red ink” $2 U.S. Note, and a $1 Silver Certificate, last issued in 1957
• These bills accounted for all the notes in circulation until November 26, 1965, when the first Federal Reserve Notes were issued
• Ready to hang on a wall
• Displayed in a handsome acrylic frame
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• Dimensions: 11.4" L x 9.4" W x 0.3" H