HD Camera with Recording Studio Audio
HD Camera with Recording Studio Audio lets you capture audio in either professional-level WAV files or the more consumer-friendly MP3 format. Plus, it gives you the option of shooting H.264 video in one of three resolutions: 1080p, 720p, or 480p. Everything is recorded onto the included 2GB SD memory card, or expand its memory by adding an SD/SDHC card up to 32GB (not included).
The 2" color LCD screen lets you preview and review your video while it's still in the camera, and an LCD audio meter gives you the option to view and adjust sound levels.
The HD Camera with Recording Studio Audio recharges with a USB cable or AC adapter. You can also quickly transfer your files to your Mac or PC via a USB cable.
• Full High Definition 1920 x 1080/30p video
• Studio-grade 24-Bit / 96kHz audio
• 0.25" 5.32MP CMOS Sensor
• Records as WAV or MP3 Files
• 2GB SD Memory Card
• 2" LCD Display
• 3.5 mm mic & 3.5mm headphone jacks
• Creative Movie Effects four Magic Filters: Rock, Pop, Sketch and Pin Hole.