Factory Reconditioned Hoverboard
Experience the fun of riding a Hoverboard at a special low price. This Factory Reconditioned, UL Listed Hoverboard is the affordable way to get your very own Hoverboard. Quantities are limited, so order today!
• Rechargeable, eco-friendly electric vehicle
• Built-in electric gyroscope automatically keeps you upright
• Intuitive controls — shift your body weight to go forward, backward, left, right, spin 360° and stop
• UL Certified for your safety and peace of mind
- UL 2272 Certified Self-Balancing Scooter – product has passed UL electrical and fire-safety tests designed especially for this type of vehicle
- UL Certified Charger — AC charger has passed UL electrical and fire-safety tests
• Press the power button once for Expert Mode, or twice for Learning Mode
• Learning Mode — slower turns and lower top speed
• Expert Mode — quicker turns and higher top speed
• Maximum weight limit: 220 lbs. (includes rider and cargo)
• Minimum weight required to operate: 50.6 lbs.
• Maximum driving range: up to 14.9 miles depending on terrain, riding style and payload (a little over 2 hours of riding time)
• Maximum speed: 6.2 MPH
• Maximum climbing limit: 15°
• Minimum turning radius 0°
• LED running lights
• Battery: Lithium-ion
• LED battery status display
• Reboots/recalibrates with the touch of a button
• Power requirement: AC100 -240V/50 -60 HZ Global compatible
• Ground clearance: 1.18”
• Platform height: 4..33”
• Non-pneumatic solid tires
• Battery voltage: 36 V
• Battery capacity: 4300 mAh
• Battery lifespan: approx. 3,000 charging cycles (with proper use, as described in Owner's Manual)
• Motor: 2 x 350W
• Shell material: PC
• Charge time: 2-4 hours
• Charger plugs into an AC outlet
• This item is not available for shipment outside of the continental United States (no exports)
• Air / Overseas shipping is not available for this item
What does UL Listing mean?
UL Listing means that UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that it meets UL’s requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standards for Safety.
What does UL 2272 Certified mean?
UL supports retailers and manufacturers by offering electrical and fire-safety testing and certification under UL 2272, Electrical Systems for Self-Balancing Scooters. This standard evaluates the safety of the electrical drive train system and battery and charger system combinations, but does NOT evaluate for performance, reliability, or rider safety.
About Factory Reconditioned items:
• SharperImage.com resells some Hoverboards that customers return to us as “factory reconditioned” or “refurbished” items. We will always identify these products as such on the product page.
• Every product we sell as “factory reconditioned” or “refurbished” must pass a thorough examination. Our meticulous refurbishing team checks for any imperfections and returns the product to like-new condition. Your item may show signs of slight wear.
• Purchasing a factory reconditioned Hoverboard from SharperImage.com is a great way to experience the fun of Hoverboards at an exceptional value price. Remember, quantities are limited. These factory reconditioned Hoverboards sell quickly, so order yours today!