Blues Box Guitar System
The Blues Box Guitar System contains everything you need to play authentic American slide guitar Blues!
• Easy and entertaining music kit
• Ideal for playing authentic Blues, Folk and Americana music
• A great introduction to the world of slide guitar music
• For beginners and intermediate guitarists (kids and adults) who wish to learn slide guitar (a.k.a. cigar box guitar) technique
• Includes pre-assembled 3-string fretless slide guitar (featuring a replica cigar box)
• Can be played left-handed or right-handed
• 3-string “open” tuning in the key of G (Low G / D / High G)
• Sets up in minutes — just string it and tune it!
• Learn to play with a 32-page guide by musician Nick Bryant
• Lessons include: assembly, tuning, strumming, picking, the Blues scale, Blues riffs, hammer-ons, slide techniques and more
• Includes 31-minute instructional CD with tuning tracks, demos and play-along tracks
• Instrument total length: 26”
• Instrument scale length: 21”
• Guitar strings can be replaced with any brand of common guitar strings if necessary
• Includes a glass slide for easy one-finger barre chords
• No complicated chord fingering shapes to learn — simply place the glass slide on one finger and move it up and down the neck to make individual notes and Blues chords
• Can be played acoustically (unplugged) or plugged into an amplifier (amp not included)
• Compatible with all guitar effects pedals (pedals not included)
• Some assembly required
NOTE: As with all new guitar strings, the Blues Box Guitar strings may take a few days to “settle in” and stay in tune.