Bluetooth Food Freshness and Safety Detector
The Bluetooth Food Freshness and Safety Detector “sniffs” meat, fish and poultry and tells you if your food is safe to cook and eat. Don't take chances... check this device before you cook!
• Compact, handheld wand
• Detects the VOC gases produced when food spoils
• Sends one of three results to your smartphone:
• Fresh – indicates that the product is fresh and safe to eat
• Cook well – indicates that the spoilage process has already commenced. This does not mean that it is not safe to consume. If you decide to consume it, ensure that it is well cooked.
• Spoiled – indicates that the product is harmful and should not be consumed in order to avoid possible food poisoning. Note: Always read the additional information provided on the screen.
• Compatible with iPhone/iPad (iOS 8.0.2+) and Galaxy/Android devices (OS 4.3+)
• Wi-Fi required
• Charges via USB with included cable
NOTICE: This device is intended to detect the deterioration of meat, fish and poultry from causes that result in the emanation of gases that reflect such deterioration. It is not intended for, and will not indicate, the presence of gastroenteritis from bacteria such as salmonella, e.coli, shigella or similar causes. Always follow safe food handling procedures to minimize this risk.