Indoor Flying Insect Trap
Stop zapping, and start trapping! The Indoor Flying Insect Trap attracts and traps flying insects without chemicals, odors or zapping.
• UV light attracts insects
• UV light reacts with titanium coating to produce small amounts of carbon dioxide
• Mosquitoes naturally attracted to carbon dioxide
• Insects fly into the trap, where a fan sends them to a screened compartment
• Insects die in 12-24 hours from dehydration
• Compartment detaches for disposal of dead insects
• Works in large rooms, up to 1,250 sq. ft.
• Quiet operation
• Long-lasting, replaceable UV bulb rated for 3,000 hours
• 10’ cord
• Plugs into an AC outlet
Weight: 2.31 Lbs