Filterless UV Air Purifier
AHPCO (advanced hydration photo-catalytic oxidation) is technology developed by NASA, and it does a great job reducing carbon-based contaminants, providing fresh, clean-smelling air in only minutes. Some of the more familiar carbon-based contaminants include mold and fungi, bacteria, viruses and odor-causing volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The Filterless UV Air Purifier has 1/8" thick sandblasted metal finish housing, so it looks great on a countertop or on a dresser. It works great too, with no messy filters to change.
• Countertop air purifier cleans the air in open rooms up to 1,000 square feet
• Perfect for large bedrooms, large living areas, large offices, large kitchens, etc.
• Uses the AHPCO (advanced hydration photo-catalytic oxidation) technology developed by NASA
• On/off switch makes it simple to operate — no complicated multiple settings to learn
• Requires no routine maintenance
• No filters to change or clean
• Whisper quiet
• Eliminates odors from smoke, pets, cleaning chemicals, mold and more
• Quickly reduces contaminants’ odor-causing VOCs, smoke, mold, bacteria, viruses and other allergens
• Energy efficient — uses less energy than a 45W light bulb
• Breakthrough technology, originally developed by NASA, does not rely on filters and is virtually maintenance free. In fact, in many circumstances our AHPCO technology reduces contaminants more efficiently than a HEPA filter without the high cost of replacing filters on a regular basis.
• Since air is not being forced through thick filters, large fans requiring high amounts of electricity are not needed. This creates an extremely energy-efficient air purifier able to operate on a fraction of the electricity required by most air purifiers.
• AHPCO cell replacement alarm so you will know when it's time to replace (approximately every three years)
• Electrical specifications: 12 VDC, 15 Watts
• Cord length: 6'
• Three-year limited warranty
• Plugs into an AC outlet
• For medical reimbursement information please click here.
Weight: 5.00 Lbs
Please click here for the product manual.