At-Home Teeth Straightening Invisible Aligner System - From SmileCareClub
SmileCareClub invisible aligners gradually fix spacing issues, minor to moderate crowding, and any orthodontic relapse from prior teeth correction.
How it Works:
1. Order The Evaluation Kit For Just $95. You’ll also receive a photo assessment and an orthodontic evaluation from a licensed dental professional to see if you qualify for treatment. While SmileCareClub aligners are appropriate in many cases, your $95 will be refunded if it’s determined SmileCareClub Invisible Aligners aren’t a fit for your smile.
2. Send In Your Dental Impressions. Your Evaluation Kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions on how to capture an imprint of your teeth. Once you complete your impressions, you simply mail them back with the enclosed pre-paid packing slip.
3. Custom Treatment Plan. After receiving your impressions, a licensed dental professional will create a custom 3D treatment plan for your case, so you can see how your new smile will look before you even get started! Your plan will show how your teeth will move with each new set of aligners and will include the full cost of treatment. Currently, treatment ranges from $700-$1,900.
4. Begin Treatment With Your Starter Trays. Your treatment begins with a custom set of Starter Trays, which are designed to get accustomed to the feeling of wearing aligners. Your Starter Trays also ensure the accuracy of your impressions.
5. Receive Your Invisible Aligners. Once you confirm the fit of your starter trays and purchase your treatment plan, the orthodontic lab will begin creating your custom set of invisible aligners, all under the care of your assigned dental provider. SmileCareClub invisible aligners are made of clear, BPA-free plastic. Simply wear them day and night, removing them only for meals and when you clean your teeth.
6. Change Aligners Every 3 Weeks. SmileCareClub Invisible Aligners are designed to be worn in a specific sequence. Start with the first set in the series and progress to subsequent levels every three weeks or as directed by your patient care representative. Each new aligner will gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
7. Reveal Your New Smile! While every case is unique to each patient, treatment typically takes approximately 4 to 14 months, depending on the number of aligners needed.
Please click here for the product manual.