At-Home Teeth Straightening Invisible Aligner System - From SmileCareClub
SmileCareClub invisible aligners gradually fix spacing issues, minor to moderate crowding, and any orthodontic relapse from prior teeth correction.
How it Works:
1. Order The Evaluation Kit For Just $95. You’ll also receive a photo assessment and a professional smile evaluation from a licensed dental professional to see if you qualify for treatment. While SmileCareClub aligners are appropriate in many cases, your $95 will be refunded if the dental professional reviewing your case determines that SmileCareClub aligners are not right for you.
2. Send In Your Dental Impressions. Your Evaluation Kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions on how to capture an imprint of your teeth. With a prepaid packing slip, you simply mail the impressions back and a licensed dental professional will begin creating a custom treatment plan for your case.
3. Custom Treatment Plan. After receiving your impressions, a licensed dental professional will create a custom treatment plan for your case. Your custom treatment plan shows how your teeth will move with each new set of aligners.
4. Begin Treatment With Your Starter Trays. Your treatment begins with a custom set of Starter Trays, which are designed to help your teeth acclimate to the pressure of wearing aligners. Your Starter Trays also ensure the accuracy of your impressions.
5. Receive Your Invisible Aligners. A professional orthodontic lab will begin crafting your custom set of invisible aligners as soon as your impressions are received. SmileCareClub invisible aligners are made of clear, BPA-free plastic. Simply wear them throughout the day and night, removing them only for meals and when you brush and floss your teeth.
6. Change Aligners Every 3 Weeks. Your SmileCareClub invisible aligners are made to be worn in a specific sequence. Start on level one and progress to subsequent levels generally every three weeks. Each new aligner will gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
7. Reveal Your New Smile! While every case is unique to each patient, treatment typically takes approximately 4 to 8 months, depending on the amount of aligners needed.