At-Home Teeth Straightening Invisible Aligner System - From SmileCareClub
SmileCareClub is designed to fix spacing issues, minor to moderate crowding, and any orthodontic relapse from prior teeth correction.
How it Works:
1. Order the Dental Impression Kit for just $95. You’ll also receive a photo assessment and a professional smile evaluation to see if you qualify for treatment. If the affiliated licensed dental professional assigned to your case determines that you are not a suitable candidate, we will refund your $95.
2. Send in your Dental Impressions. Your impression kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions on how to capture an imprint of your teeth. With a prepaid packing slip, you simply mail the impressions back and we begin creating a custom treatment plan for your case.
3. Our Lab Creates a Custom Treatment Plan. After receiving your impressions, our dental staff and lab will create a custom treatment plan for your case. Your custom treatment plan shows how your teeth will move with each new set of aligners.
4. Begin Treatment With Your Starter Trays. Your treatment begins with a custom set of Starter Trays, which are designed to help your teeth acclimate to the pressure of wearing aligners. Your Starter Trays also ensure the accuracy of your impressions, so when your aligners arrive they will fit perfectly.
5. Receive Your Invisible Aligners. Our partnering orthodontic lab will begin crafting your custom set of invisible aligners as soon as we receive your impressions. Our invisible aligners are made of clear, BPA-free plastic. Simply wear them throughout the day and night, removing them only for meals and when you brush or floss your teeth.
6. Change Aligners Every 3 Weeks. Your SmileCareClub invisible aligners are made to be worn in a specific sequence. Start on level one and progress to subsequent levels every three weeks. Each new aligner will gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
7. Reveal Your New Smile! While every case is unique to each patient, treatment typically takes approximately 4 to 8 months, depending on the amount of aligners needed. Any spaces, overcrowding, or rotations will have been corrected, leaving behind a perfectly straight smile.