Virtual Reality Alien Attack Game
Get ready for space-age fun with the Virtual Reality Alien Attack Game. Planet Earth is under attack from alien invaders — and only you can stop them...zap the aliens before it’s too late!
• Futuristic virtual reality target game
• Game consists of a Bluetooth-enabled “blaster” plus a free app for your smartphone
• Download the free app and place your smartphone in the padded adjustable bracket
• Launch the app and pair it with the blaster via Bluetooth
• Your smartphone’s touchscreen becomes a virtual reality viewfinder
• When you look at the screen, animated aliens appear to be right there in the room with you — superimposed over your “real life” surroundings
• Move the blaster up, down and around to see the aliens. Squeeze the trigger to zap them before it’s too late
• 13 challenging game levels
• 2 game modes: single-player and multi-player
• Animated introduction segments
• Spring-loaded, padded bracket expands to accommodate smartphones up to 3.5” wide, including case
• Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 & Note 3 with OS 4.4.2
• Google Nexus 4 & 5 with OS 4.3
• HTC One (M7)
• iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8 and X
• iPod touch (5th gen)
• Compatible with most other Android smartphones (OS 4.4.2+) up to 3.25” wide,
• To check compatibility with other devices, go to the iTunes app store and search for ARliens - Augmented Reality (AR) Alien Shooting. Or, go to the Google Play store and search for ARliens AR Alien Shooting Game. If the app works on your phone, it will work with the blaster.
• Includes an AR-1 Gun and a Smart Device Holder
• Blaster requires 2 AA batteries
• Ages 6+
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 60-day limited replacement warranty.