Special Ops Rechargeable Watch
It features two LED lighting systems—the brightest ever offered in a watch—which can operate in four light modes. Features 3 bright white LED torch lights and an emergency strobe light. The Special Ops Rechargeable Watch has an anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid 316L Stainless Steel case, a locking screw case back and screw down crown that assures an astonishing 330 ft./100 meters of water resistance.
The Rechargeable Special Ops watch comes fully charged. The full charge lasts up to and over 3 months without needing to be recharged. To recharge the Special Ops Rechargeable Watch simply place it on the included wireless charging pod for a 45 hours to fully recharge the battery.
It was once only available to Special Forces units, S.W.A.T. teams, Secret Service, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, Air Force pilots, Police Officers, Delta Force units, and DEA, FBI, and SAS agents, this precision timepiece has been engineered for efficiency, dependability and rugged styling for many demanding years to come.
• Solid 316L Stainless Steel watch case
• Electromagnetic rechargeable battery
• Includes wireless recharging base
• 330 ft./100 meters water resistant
• Four light modes including the brightest light ever offered in a watch
• Anti reflective sapphire crystal
• Features a unidirectional, solid 316L Stainless steel, ratcheting bezel
• Locking, screw down crown and pusher
• Carbon fiber, super luminous dial
• Stainless Steel band