Replacement Cell for Filterless UV Air Purifier
The Filterless UV Air Purifier uses NASA-developed AHPCO technology to quietly remove carbon-based contaminants, providing fresh, clean-smelling air in minutes. The cell should be changed about every three years.
• Made for the Sharer Image Filterless UV Air Purifier (Item No. 203758)
• Uses the AHPCO technology (advanced hydration photo-catalytic oxidation) developed by NASA
• Reduces mold, fungi, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other allergens
• Eliminates odors from smoke, pets, cleaning chemicals, mold and more
• Your Filterless UV Air Purifier will let you know when it's time for a replacement (approximately every 3 years)