Recumbent Bike and Rower
As a rower, the Recumbent Bike and Rower works all the major muscle groups — back, arms, abdominals, buttocks and back. It's also a terrific, easy-on-your-joints way to build cardiovascular fitness and rev up your metabolism so your exercising becomes more efficient at fat and calorie burning. It's also great for building upper body strength using the floor footplates to perform bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more.
The Recumbent Bike and Rower is comfortable with adjustable, molded foam padded, seats, pedal foot straps to keep feet firmly in place and rotating rowing pedals. It offers 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance and has a built-in multi-function electronic monitor that tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse rate. Features sturdy steel construction, has wheels for portability and folds compactly so you can easily stash it in a closet when it's not in use.
• Doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
• Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more
• Resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses
• Offers 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
• Built-in multi-function electronic monitor has an easy-read large LCD display
• Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute
• Tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse
• Easy-to-reach tension control
• Molded foam-padded seat and seatback
• Rotating rowing pedals
• Foot straps on pedals hold feet securely in place
• Sturdy steel construction fold for storage and has wheels for portability