Motion Sickness Relief Wrist Band
Love to travel… but hate the long, bumpy rides that make you nauseous? The Motion Sickness Relief Wrist Band uses electrical impulses to stop the symptoms of motion sickness, including dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
• FDA-cleared device
• Clinically proven to stop nausea and vomiting from motion sickness
• Uses “neuromodulation” to stimulate the nervous system with electrical impulses
• Easy pushbutton controls
• 5 power settings control the level of stimulation
• Works quickly
• Designed for continuous, long-term use
• Comfortable adjustable strap (strap contains Latex)
• Drug-free: no side effects such as sedation, dry mouth, constipation, etc.
• Shock resistant
• Ideal for travelers, fisherman, video gamers, virtual reality (VR) goggles, etc.
• FAA-approved for pilots
• Includes one 10ml tube of connectivity gel (approx. 75 applications)
• Extra gel available at SharperImage.com (Item No. 205446)
• Runs 140-150 hours on a set of batteries
• Batteries can be replaced
• Operates on 2 included CR2025 button cell batteries, preinstalled
PLEASE NOTE: This is a personal care item and is returnable if in its original unopened packaging and unused condition.