Motion Activated Garage Light
The Motion Activated Garage Light provides 4X the light of a traditional 60W garage door opener bulb, but uses only 25 watts of electricity. It's great for basements and other dark spaces too.
• Motion activated — turns on as soon as the garage door moves or you step into the garage
• Easy installation — as simple as screwing in a lightbulb
• No special wiring needed
• 3,000 lumens (3.8X brighter than a 60W bulb)
• Draws only 24 Watts of power
• Three adjustable LED panels help you direct the light where needed
• LEDs rated for 50,000 hours of usage
• UL listed
• Motion sensor can be turned on or off
• Can also be used in other dark areas (i.e., basement, workshop, etc.)
• Indoor use only
NOTE: This device screws into a standard light bulb socket (with the socket pointed downward). Please check the position of your light socket(s) before ordering.