Indoor Flying Insect Trap
Stop zapping, and start trapping! The Indoor Flying Insect Trap attracts and traps flying insects without chemicals, odors or zapping.
• UV light attracts insects
• UV light reacts with titanium coating to produce small amounts of carbon dioxide
• Mosquitoes naturally attracted to carbon dioxide
• Insects fly into the trap, where a fan sends them to a screened compartment
• Insects die in 12-24 hours from dehydration
• Compartment detaches for disposal of dead insects
• Works in large rooms, up to 1,250 sq. ft.
• Quiet operation
• Long-lasting, replaceable UV bulb rated for 3,000 hours
• 10’ cord
• Plugs into an AC outlet
NOTE: For best results, leave this trap on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The trap will begin to catch immediately if there is mosquito activity in the area. Female mosquitoes looking for blood will be drawn to the trap and destroyed. The trap will gradually reduce your mosquito population as it attracts and destroys them. It may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce the mosquito population to the point that you have successfully interrupted the breeding cycle.