The Hoverboard is back at Sharper Image, with two driving modes and UL Certification for your safety and peace of mind. If you can ski, skate or ride a bike, you can master the Hover Board.
• Rechargeable, eco-friendly electric vehicle
• Built-in electric gyroscope automatically keeps you upright
• Intuitive controls — shift your body weight to go forward, backward, left, right, spin 360° and stop
• UL Certified for your safety and peace of mind
- UL 2272 Certified Self-Balancing Scooter – product has passed UL electrical and fire-safety tests designed especially for this type of vehicle
- UL Certified Charger — AC charger has passed UL electrical and fire-safety tests
• Press the power button once for Expert Mode, or twice for Learning Mode
• Learning Mode — slower turns and lower top speed
• Expert Mode — quicker turns and higher top speed
• Available in Glossy White or Matte Black
• Maximum weight limit: 220 lbs. (includes rider and cargo)
• Minimum weight required to operate: 50.6 lbs.
• Maximum driving range: up to 14.9 miles depending on terrain, riding style and payload (a little over 2 hours of riding time)
• Maximum speed: 6.2 MPH
• Maximum climbing limit: 15°
• Minimum turning radius 0°
• LED running lights
• Battery: Lithium-ion
• LED battery status display
• Reboots/recalibrates with the touch of a button
• Power requirement: AC100 -240V/50 -60 HZ Global compatible
• Ground clearance: 1.18”
• Platform height: 4..33”
• Non-pneumatic solid tires
• Battery voltage: 36 V
• Battery capacity: 4300 mAh
• Battery lifespan: approx. 3,000 charging cycles (with proper use, as described in Owner's Manual)
• Motor: 2 x 350W
• Shell material: PC
• Charge time: 2-4 hours
• Charger plugs into an AC outlet
• This item is not available for shipment outside of the continental United States (no exports)
• Air / Overseas shipping is not available for this item
What does UL Listing mean?
UL Listing means that UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that it meets UL’s requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standards for Safety.
What does UL 2272 Certified mean?
UL supports retailers and manufacturers by offering electrical and fire-safety testing and certification under UL 2272, Electrical Systems for Self-Balancing Scooters. This standard evaluates the safety of the electrical drive train system and battery and charger system combinations, but does NOT evaluate for performance, reliability, or rider safety.
NOTE: Sharper Image branded Hover Boards purchased from SharperImage.com include a 60-day limited replacement warranty that covers manufacturing defects only. Hover Boards that are determined to be defective within the warranty period will be replaced at our discretion with a new or refurbished unit at our discretion. Hover Boards that are damaged due to mistreatment or failure to follow the instructions in the owner’s manual are not eligible for return or replacement.