Gain a better understanding of how alcohol affects you with the iPhone Breathalyzer. Just download the free app and blow into the mouthpiece. You’ll get accurate, consistent results to help you make safe decisions.
• Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5
• Recharges via micro USB (cable included)
• Measures BAC range from 0% to 0.4%
• Accurate results every time
• Compact, lightweight design
• Works with free app from the iTunes App Store
• See your BAC rise and fall over time
• View results from the last 6 hours to the last 14 days and beyond
• Track what you drank and where
• Estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%
• BAC results remain private, or you can share them via text message, Facebook or Twitter
• Includes 3 mouthpieces
• Sharper Image Online makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ability of this product to determine whether, or the extent to which, a test subject’s mental or physical functioning, or judgment, may be impaired by blood alcohol including whether the test subject is intoxicated under any definition of that word.
• Sharper Image Online expressly disclaims any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any nature under any legal theory. Any act or failure to act based on a reading from this product shall be at the test subject’s or user’s own risk.
• Sharper Image Online assumes no responsibility for consequences to or of test subjects who use this product and later are shown to have been under the influence of alcohol or to have had their judgment or any mental or bodily function impaired by alcohol. Correlation between breath alcohol content and blood alcohol concentration depends on many variables, including environmental factors (such as air quality, wind, humidity, temperature, etc.) and health conditions of the test subject. A low BAC reading does not mean that the test subject’s physical or mental performance or judgment (including reaction times) can respond to an emergency. The concentration of alcohol in the blood of a test subject cannot be exactly determined by using a breath alcohol screening product.
• Do not drink and drive
Weight: 0.13 Lbs