Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
The redesigned Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer is the tiny sensor that clips onto your golf glove. It records and analyzes your swings, and sends a report to your iPhone, iPad or Galaxy/Android.
• Redesigned version: smaller and lighter than before
• Twice the battery life: up to 8 hours on a full charge
• Now with features for Apple Watch
• Compatible with iPhone 5 and newer, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, and iPad 4 (running iOS 8.0 and later)
• Compatible with most Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices (running OS 5.0 and later), including Samsung S7, S6, S5, S5, Note 4, Note 3, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Moto X, Maize Pro 5, HTC One, Huawei Mate 8, Hongmi 3
• Official Licensee of the PGA
• Measures your golf swing and sends data to your device via Bluetooth
• Replay your swing — Spin around and analyze your swing plane in 360° from any angle. Even see a top-down view of where you made contact.
• Get instant feedback — Measure the most important aspects of your swing and discover what you do well and what you need to work on.
• Focus your practice — Enjoy the benefits of working on one thing at a time. See your numbers from far away with your phone or tablet outside the cage.
• See your history — Save a compete record of all of your swings and access them whenever you want. There’s no limit to how many you can save in the app.
• Compare two swings — Choose any two swings and see how your club or hand paths line up. Even compare your swing with the pros.
• Discover your trends — Get detailed reports about each and every hitting session and analyze your practice like never before.
• See your stats — Track how often you play, how many swings you take, and what clubs you use most and least. You’ll start to see patterns emerge.
• Share with others — Share your swing data via Twitter, Facebook or email. Send it to a coach for feedback or compete with friends.
• Multiple languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish
• English and metric units of measurement
• Flash storage holds up to 2,000 swings
• Lightweight — sensor and mount weigh less than 1 oz. combined
• Includes sensor, glove clip and charging cord
• Charge time: 1.5 hours
• Charges via USB with included cable
• Note: App not compatible with Nexus 7 (1st gen), Ellipsis 7 Tablet, Zeki 8 Tablet, RCA Pro 10, Zenfone 2, Moto X (2nd gen), Windows phone, Blackberry or Kindle devices
Weight: 0.385 Lbs