Washington Post Golf Book
If you’ve got a golf fanatic in your life, or are a student of golf history yourself, you’ll never find a more exciting gift than the Washington Post Golf Book. You’ll find yourself leafing through these amazing tales of glory on the links again and again.
• A personalized book of historic Washington Post newspaper articles (and the pages they were printed on) about great moments in golf
• Reprinting original newspaper reports, this personalized book provides a comprehensive history of golf’s special moments since 1923.
• Beginning with Robert Jones Jr’s Open victory over Robert Cruikshank, the book goes on to cover the exploits of the game’s greatest stars
• For example, during the ‘40s and ‘50s, the dominant Sam Snead won seven majors, four of which are featured in this collection of stories
• Details four historic wins by Ben Hogan, including the victory ahead of Snead during 1953’s US Open
• Read stories about golfing greats like Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Jack Nicklaus and Lee Trevino in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, along with Tom Watson and Ben Crenshaw
• In the 90’s read stories about Steve Ballesteros, Fred Couples. Nick Faldo, Bernhard Langer and Jose Maria Olazabal
• This ‘Golf’ newspaper book also covers some of the more recent golfing greats, including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Rory McIlroy.
• The perfect gift for the super fan in your life
• Hardcover leatherette bound book can be personalized with a name in gold embossing on the cover (up to 22 characters)
• The name that appears on the cover will also appear on the inside cover with your personalized message (up to 150 characters)
Weight: .75 Lbs