Walking Liberty Money Clip
Keep a piece of history on hand with the elegant Walking Liberty Money Clip. This exquisite piece features a real half dollar – layered in pure gold to perfectly preserve one of America’s iconic images.
• Holds 20 bills
• Made with a genuine Walking Liberty Half Dollar
• Coin minted from 1916 to 1947
• .900 fine silver
• Diameter: 30.6mm
• Coin designed by Adolph A. Weinman (designer’s monogram “AAW” appears under the tip of the wing feathers)
• Obverse (front side) features the iconic figure of Liberty walking with her right arm outstretched. She is moving toward the dawn of a new day. In her left arm she holds a branch of laurel, and she is wearing a garment that represents the U.S. flag.
• The reverse is a beautiful and lifelike American bald eagle perched on a ledge, defending its territory
• Includes certificate of authenticity
Weight: 0.13 Lbs