Seated Inversion Therapy System
The Seated Inversion Therapy System rotates more gradually than traditional inversion tables, which some health experts agree is safer. Adjustable nylon tether inverts you to your chosen angle — no further — and the ratcheting leg lock with lever release holds ankles securely for extra safety. Padded handlebars make inverting and returning to the upright position, easier. Constructed with a pewter-finished heavy-duty steel frame construction with protective rubber floor guards.
• Chair converts to an effective inversion therapy table
• Easy to get on and off
• Quick-adjust footrest positions you to invert
• Nylon tether strap to control inversion
• Adjustable lap belt
• Ratcheting leg lock system with lever release holds ankles securely
• Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
• Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
• Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
• Fits users of most heights
Please note: This product has a flat rate shipping charge of $45 and does not qualify for free shipping.
Weight: 72 Lbs