Panasonic Heated Roller Massage Chair
You'll always find the best massage chairs at Sharper Image. Unlike other massage chairs, the Panasonic Heated Roller Massage Chair has built-in heaters in the rollers to give you with a deep and satisfying warm massage.
• Provides a complete and total full body massage for neck, traps, mid back, lower back, shoulder, arm, hand, seat, hip, thigh, T-band, hamstring, calf and foot
• Full rolling heat and stretching
• Built-in heated rollers
• 33 inflatable airbags
• Durable faux leather construction
• Available in black
• Maximum weight capacity: 264 lbs.
• Automatic programs target your fatigue, stiffness and body type (Refresh, Deep Program, Shiatsu Program, Hip Program, Neck/Shoulder Program, Lower Back, Ultra Kneading)
• 6 manual programs:
- Ultra Kneading — An intense version of kneading provides maximum stimulation of the muscles
-Shiatsu — Finger pressure massage using thumb pressure. Hold and release for strong deep-tissue pressure and stretching.
-Kneading — A deep maximum therapeutic effect that stimulates acupoints and increases energy flow. Particularly useful for the neck and shoulders.
-Swedish — Gentle pressure using multiple rollers to simulate the palms of hands. Designed primarily to relax the muscles.
-Rolling — Massage pads roll up and down along the spine. Pressure is relieved from compressed cervical disks and muscles are gently stretched.
-Tapping — Simulates the sensation of hands rapidly tapping on the back muscles giving you an invigorated and revitalized feeling
• 108 customizable massage combinations
• Transforms from massage chair to traditional stylish recliner. (Calf and foot massage unit tucks away when not in use.)
• Switch to massage mode with the push of a button
• "Voice navigation" to guide you through each and every program
• Massage techniques can be instantly repeated with the push of a button
• Conforming armrest massage mechanisms
• Dimensions (reclined) 79.6" L x 37.4" W x 26" H
• Dimensions (upright) 48" L x 37.4" W x 45.3" H
• Weight (out of box): 191 lbs.
• Reclining angle: 120 to 170 degrees
• Plugs into an AC outlet
• 5-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
• Click here for Care and User Manual
• Consult with a physician before using a massaging device designed for home use
• Standard Delivery option: Delivery will be protected from the weather by placing it in the closest dry area (porch, garage) or inside the closest door of the dwelling
• White Glove Delivery option: Our two-man team will deliver item to the room of choice, unpack item and do light assembly. They will remove all trash and debris when finished. This delivery includes up to two flights of stairs.
• Please Note: Massage Chairs cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
• Please Note: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. This item is subject to a 20% restocking charge
Weight: 191 Lbs