Guitar for iPad
The Guitar for iPad has a built-in speaker, so it can be played anywhere with no extraneous cable hook-ups or external connections. It lets you strum the guitar's strings together or pluck them individually via the touchscreen, and its 14 rows of 84 fret-board buttons provides what it takes to easily play thousands of songs.
Become a skilled guitarist in no time just by following the lighted LED's on the guitars neck. The app even includes built-in effects, so you can make it sound classic, heavy or just plain outrageous with the sound of an electric, acoustic or bass guitar. It's compatible with dozens of popular iPad apps, including GarageBand.
• Compatible with iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad generation 3
• Lighted instructional fretboard
• Free All-Star Guitar app
• Built-in speaker with volume control
• Can be used with iPad headphone output
• For both right- and left-handed rock stars
• Recreates the sound of electric, acoustic or bass guitar
• Requires 4 AA batteries
• For age 13 and up
Weight: 2..8 Lbs