Fingertip Heart Rate Monitor
The Fingertip Heart Rate Monitor also measures your blood's oxygen (SPO2) without complicated and expensive blood tests. Terrific for anyone engaged in sports, running or working-out and high altitude recreational activities like mountain climbing. It can also mean the difference between life and death for people suffering with respiratory or cardiac problems, especially COPD. It's an excellent and completely non-intrusive way to spot check blood's oxygen saturation level wherever you happen to be. Won't interfere with your hands' movement while it's at work.
Weighs only 2 ounces and is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it comes with a storage/travel pouch with hanging strap. It includes a rechargeable Li-ion battery designed to last a week on each charge during normal use and last about 10 years. And comes with a USB cable and AC adapter for recharging the battery.
• Takes an EKG accurate pulse rate reading
• Measures blood oxygen saturation levels
• LED display for pulse rate, blood oxygen with pulse rate waveform (50-d only) and bargraph
• Features Four directions and six modes (50-d only)
• Four levels adjustable brightness (50-d only)
• Shuts off automatically when no finger detected
• Includes rechargeable battery and battery voltage low indication
• Includes USB charging cable and AC power charging adapter
• Includes storage pouch and hanging strap
Weight: 0.8 Lbs