Filterless Silent UV Air Purifier
The Filterless Silent UV Air Purifier uses NASA-developed AHPCO technology to quietly remove carbon-based contaminants, providing fresh, clean-smelling air in minutes. You'll breathe easier as it targets mold, fungi, bacteria, viruses, odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
• Countertop air purifier
• Cleans the air in rooms up to 1,000 sq. ft.
• Perfect for large bedrooms, large living areas, large offices, large kitchens, etc.
• Uses the AHPCO technology (advanced hydration photo-catalytic oxidation) developed by NASA
• On/off switch makes it simple to operate — no complicated settings to learn
• Requires no routine maintenance (no messy filters to change or clean)
• Whisper quiet
• Reduces mold, fungi, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other allergens
• Eliminates odors from smoke, pets, cleaning chemicals, mold and more
• Energy efficient — since air is not being forced through thick filters, large fans requiring high amounts of electricity are not needed
• Uses less energy than a 45W light bulb
• AHPCO cell replacement alert lets you known when it's time for a replacement (approximately every 3 years)
• Electrical specifications: 12 VDC, 15 Watts
• 1/8" thick sandblasted metal finish
• Looks great on a countertop or dresser
• Cord length: 6'
• Three-year limited warranty
• Replacement AHPCO cell available at SharperImage.com (Item No. 203743)
• A 3,000 sq. ft. version of this air purifier is available at SharperImage.com (Item No. 202235)
• Plugs into an AC outlet
Weight: 5 Lbs
Please click here for the product manual.