Cassette Tape Player And Converter
Turn your old cassette tapes into MP3s so you can listen on your iPod, computer or in your car. With the Cassette Tape Converter, you can recover your lost (and loved) tunes to complete your music library.
In addition to transferring your tapes, you can listen to the Cassette Tape Converter as a handheld USB tape player, through your stereo, headphones or other speaker system. It plays Chrome or Normal as a cassette tape player. This is the USB portable, tape-to-MP3 player handheld that both plays, and transfers.
Handheld USB tape player has an easy-to-use USB connection for sending music on your tapes right into your Mac or PC where it is turned into MP3 files. From there, you can load the files onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car. Or, as a cassette tape player, you can use the USB connection to play cassettes on your computer or digital speakers.
Take it with you to record or recover, no matter where you are. This USB portable, tape to MP3 player, goes where you go.
• Portable: fits in any bag for on-the-go transport and transfer
• Handheld USB tape player runs on battery power, or with a USB cable
• The USB Portable Tape to MP3 Player converts all your old cassettes to MP3 format
• MP3s can be imported to iTunes library, uploaded to MP3 players or burned onto CD
• EZ Tape Converter Software included
• Connection to computer via USB cable (included) from cassette tape converter
• Can be used as standard portable cassette tape player
• Can be played through external hi-fi or speakers using Headphone jack (3.5mm)
• Cassette tape converter compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating system
Weight: 1 Lbs
Battery Requirements: 2 AA