Patented rear-steering makes turning smoother and more responsive—simply lean in the direction you want to go and its 3-cam bearing system does the rest. Plus, the truck sensitivity can be adjusted for downhill or BMX riding styles. Switch the stems between the tall 9-in. and short 5-in. (both included) quickly and easily to accommodate a variety of rider height or BMX tricks.
The hand brake provides stop-on-a-dime safety and the high-quality, compact, aircraft aluminum body design with low rolling resistance makes cruising a pleasure. Includes logo decals, instructions and tools for simple assembly.
• Featuring a 20-in. BMX wheel
• Wide, 10-ply maple deck for side-by-side foot placement
• Patented rear-steering truck technology
• Alloy hand brake
• Weight shift controlled
• Aircraft aluminum frame
• Interchangeable 9-in. and 5-in. stem lengths for tall and small riders
• Adjustable spring rate for carving and cruising
• 220 lbs. maximum weight
• Adjustable truck sensitivity
• Recommended for riders 8 years and older
PLEASE NOTE: This product has a flat rate shipping charge of $40 and does not qualify for free shipping.
Weight: 13 Lbs