4 Dimensional New York Skyline Puzzle
Takes you on a fascinating, interactive journey through history. The buildings are placed into pre-cut holes in a traditional 2D jigsaw puzzle of 575 pieces that form the city’s street plan and islands. The streets glow in the dark, emphasizing the city’s famous nickname- “The City that Never Sleeps”
A great way to naturally start conversations about history, geography, current event and more. Helps instill a sense of patriotism as they help build "the city that never sleeps" from the ground up, into the future. Ages 12 and up.
• Contains 700 pieces
• Glow in dark streets
• Plastic skyscrapers are completely detailed
• Includes such icons as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and the United Nations
• Includes city development timeline poster
• Showcases Manhattan into 2013
• Spans 101 years of Manhattan’s architectural history
• For age 12 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Weight: 1.5 Lbs